The Ultimate Mario/Koopa Quiz
Welcome to the Ultimate Mario/Koopa Quiz! Since I'll be giving out myriads of coins if you get the questions right, EVERY question will be hard! Here's the list of coins:...
5 coins--SAFE HAVEN
20 coins--SAFE HAVEN
100 coins and award graphic
- If you want to use a lifeline, don't answer the question but choose the lifeline below it.
- You may also use your other lifelines on this question if you want to, just reply to me and tell me which one you want to use.
- Also, like the real game, you only get one of each lifeline.
- Here's how the Quit Lifeline works: if you use it, you will get at least as many coins as when you used it. It's an automatic safe haven. For example, if you use it after winning 10 coins, and then miss the 20-coin question, instead of going back to 5 coins, you'll win 10 coins. You may use it at any time, except when you're already at a safe haven, for then it would be wasted. Of course, if you use it after winning 10 coins and then miss the 50-coin question, you'll go back to 20 coins, and not 10 coins.
- With the Quit Lifeline, you may use it and still answer, or use it and not answer if you want to use a different lifeline as well.
- You may also quit and take all the coins you've won by not guessing and picking it instead of the other lifelines. Don't quit if you're at a safe haven, because even if you get the question wrong, you'll get that many coins, so make a guess and maybe you'll get it right.
- If you get the question right, I'll give you the address of the page with the next question.
- If you get the question wrong, I still won't give you the correct answer, to try to keep you from trying again with a different nickname and e-mail address, or giving the answer away to someone else. Please don't try again with a different nickname and e-mail address, and please don't give the answer away to anyone else.
- I'll tell you how many coins you earned after you either lose or win.
- If you try using a lifeline you used before, I'll tell you that you may not use that lifeline.
- If you answer a question you haven't even gotten to yet (such as answering the 100-coin question when you don't even have the 1-coin question right yet), I will not count it.
- Also, you may only try the game once.
- If you answer the question AND pick a lifeline/walk away, I will reply to you and ask you what you meant to do, and then you go on from there.
- If you don't put in a name/nickname or e-mail address, then nothing will be counted.
- I WILL NOT GIVE HINTS!!!!!